Update of /cvs-repository/Zope/doc
In directory cvs.zope.org:/tmp/cvs-serv18142/doc
- Note about the change
=== Zope/doc/CHANGES.txt 1.625.2.331 => 1.625.2.332 ===
--- Zope/doc/CHANGES.txt:1.625.2.331 Tue May 17 14:10:41 2005
+++ Zope/doc/CHANGES.txt Fri May 20 13:43:58 2005
@@ -3,15 +3,18 @@
This file contains change information for the current Zope release.
Change information for previous versions of Zope can be found in the
after Zope 2.7.6 (unreleased)
+ - Made WebDAV server distinguishable from the default HTTP
+ server both in the ZMI and in event.log.
- Collector #1784: fixed handling of multiple attributes in ZCTextIndex
- - Collector #1751: Improved error reporting reporting during the
+ - Collector #1751: Improved error reporting reporting during the
- Collector #1745: Fixed ZSQL error KeyError 'query'
@@ -22,8 +25,8 @@
- - The previous fix to ZopeUndo/Prefix.py for collector #1726
- introduced a new bug. This is fixed, but in order to avoid
+ - The previous fix to ZopeUndo/Prefix.py for collector #1726
+ introduced a new bug. This is fixed, but in order to avoid
bug #1726 in a ZEO environment, you should upgrade the
ZEO server to at least ZODB 3.2.8 (ships with Zope 2.7.6 final).
For details, see the ZODB 3.2.8 NEWS file.
@@ -51,9 +54,9 @@
- Collector #1460: Backported test for this bug (which was *not*
present on the Zope 2.7 branch).
- - Collector #1726: Transactions from a folder "/foo" would incorrectly
+ - Collector #1726: Transactions from a folder "/foo" would incorrectly
appear in the Undo management screen for a folder "/foobar".
- Fixed so that a prefix must be considered as a path.
+ Fixed so that a prefix must be considered as a path.
- ZPublisher would fail to recognize a XML-RPC request if the
content-type header included a 'charset' parameter.
@@ -160,7 +163,7 @@
- Collector #1657: Don't break host-based virtual hosting when
purging an HTTP accelerator cache.
- - Collector: #1651: removed compiler warning
+ - Collector: #1651: removed compiler warning
Zope 2.7.4 final (2005/01/15)
@@ -180,7 +183,7 @@
Zope 2.7.4 RC 2 (2005/01/07)
- Collector #1407: fixed XML escaping problem introduced in 2.7.4 b1
- moved Docutils back to lib/python/docutils
@@ -210,7 +213,7 @@
- - Collector #1617: fixed unchecked buffer accesses and unchecked
+ - Collector #1617: fixed unchecked buffer accesses and unchecked
Python API calls in cAccessControl.c (thanks to Tim Peters)
Zope 2.7.4 beta 1 (2004/12/02)
@@ -228,7 +231,7 @@
- The REQUEST now contains a new entry ACTUAL_URL which contains the
full URL without query string as it appears within the location bar of
- the browser. The key has been added to provide a single key that is
+ the browser. The key has been added to provide a single key that is
available for vhosted and non-vhosted installations.
- Collector #1605: VHM did not quote URLs
Zope-Checkins maillist - Zope-Checkins@zope.org