Log message for revision 40474:
correct change log to match code modifications.
--- Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.txt 2005-12-02 14:37:21 UTC (rev 40473)
+++ Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.txt 2005-12-02 14:45:53 UTC (rev 40474)
@@ -28,11 +28,12 @@
- Using FastCGI is offically deprecated.
- - Improved logging of ConflictErrors. Now a log is made at level
- BLATHER with traceback for any conflict retried. In addition, a
- log is made at level ERROR for a conflict that can't be retried
- anymore and is returned to the browser as an error. Nothing is
- logged anymore at level INFO.
+ - Improved logging of ConflictErrors. All conflict errors are
+ logged at INFO, with counts of how many occurred and how many
+ were resolved. Tracebacks for all conflicts are logged a DEBUG
+ level, although these won't help anyone much. If a conflict
+ error is unresolved, it will now bubble up to error_log and
- Use new-style security declarations everywhere possible. This
means remove the use of __ac_permissions__, foo__roles__ and
Zope-Checkins maillist - Zope-Checkins@zope.org