Log message for revision 40479:
Note changes to ConflictError logging.
--- Zope/branches/2.9/doc/CHANGES.txt 2005-12-02 15:52:43 UTC (rev 40478)
+++ Zope/branches/2.9/doc/CHANGES.txt 2005-12-02 15:54:13 UTC (rev 40479)
@@ -28,11 +28,12 @@
- Using FastCGI is officially deprecated
- - Improved logging of ConflictErrors. Now a log is made at level
- BLATHER with traceback for any conflict retried. In addition, a
- log is made at level ERROR for a conflict that can't be retried
- anymore and is returned to the browser as an error. Nothing is
- logged anymore at level INFO.
+ - Improved logging of ConflictErrors. All conflict errors are
+ logged at INFO, with counts of how many occurred and how many
+ were resolved. Tracebacks for all conflicts are logged a DEBUG
+ level, although these won't help anyone much. If a conflict
+ error is unresolved, it will now bubble up to error_log and
- Fixed unclear security declarations. Warn when an attempt is
made to have a security declaration on a nonexistent method.
Zope-Checkins maillist - Zope-Checkins@zope.org