Log message for revision 96332:
Moved in the changes from the yet unreleased 2.10 and 2.11 versions into the
history. The changes.txt now only includes entries being truly new to the trunk
--- Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.txt 2009-02-09 19:49:36 UTC (rev 96331)
+++ Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.txt 2009-02-09 19:59:39 UTC (rev 96332)
@@ -4,7 +4,6 @@
Change information for previous versions of Zope can be found in the
@@ -96,12 +95,6 @@
mail from its delivery. In addition MailHosts now supports
encrypted connections through TLS/SSL.
- - A new module, AccessControl.requestmethod, provides a decorator
- factory that limits decorated methods to one request method only.
- For example, marking a method with @requestmethod('POST') limits
- that method to POST requests only when published. Several
- security-related methods have been limited to POST only.
- SiteErrorLog now includes the entry id in the information copied to
the event log. This allowes you to correlate a user error report with
the event log after a restart, or let's you find the REQUEST
@@ -113,18 +106,10 @@
- Specified height/width of icons in ZMI listings so the table doesn't
jump around while loading.
- - Acquisition wrappers now correctly proxy __iter__.
- - Launchpad #174705: ensure that the error info object exposed to a
- 'tal:on_error' handler has attributes visible to restricted code.
- After the proper introduction of parent-pointers, it's now
wrong to acquisition-wrap content providers. We will now use
the "classic" content provider expression from Zope 3.
- - Testing.ZopeTestCase: Remove quota argument from DemoStorage calls in
- preparation for ZODB 3.9.
- Ported c69896 to Five. This fix makes it possible to provide a
template using Python, and not have it being set to `None` by
the viewlet manager directive.
--- Zope/trunk/doc/HISTORY.txt 2009-02-09 19:49:36 UTC (rev 96331)
+++ Zope/trunk/doc/HISTORY.txt 2009-02-09 19:59:39 UTC (rev 96332)
@@ -4,12 +4,23 @@
Zope. Change information for the current release can be found
in the file CHANGES.txt.
+ Zope 2.11.3 (unreleased)
- This file contains change information for the current Zope release.
- Change information for previous versions of Zope can be found in the
- file HISTORY.txt.
+ Bugs Fixed
+ - configure script: setting ZOPE_VERS to '2.11'
+ - Products.PluginIndexes.PathIndex: backported doc fixes /
+ optiimizations from trunk (and ExtendedPathIndex).
+ - Updated 'pytz' from '2007f' to '2008i'.
+ - Moved svn:externals for 'mechanize', 'ClientPath', and 'pytz' to
+ versions managed outside the Zope3 trunk.
+ - Testing.ZopeTestCase: Remove quota argument from DemoStorage calls in
+ preparation for ZODB 3.9.
Zope 2.11.2 (2008/10/24)
@@ -244,6 +255,32 @@
them against None. Replaced a number of "if not obj" with
"if obj is None".
+ Zope 2.10.8 (unreleased)
+ - Added 'InitializeClass' alias in 'App.class_init' to ease migration.
+ In Zope 2.12 it will be recommended to import 'InitializeClass' from
+ 'App.class_init' instead of 'Globals'.
+ - Moved 'ApplicationDefaultPermissions' from 'App.class_init' to
+ 'AccessControl.Permissions', in order to break an import cycle
+ in third-party code which avoids imports from 'Globals.' Left
+ the class importable from its old location without deprecation.
+ Bugs fixed
+ - LP/#143873: Fixed problems when no HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET is in the
+ request. This required an update of zope.publisher to 3.3.3.
+ - LP/#324876: tighened regex for detecting the charset
+ from a meta-equiv header
+ - Acquisition wrappers now correctly proxy __iter__.
+ - Launchpad #174705: ensure that the error info object exposed to a
+ 'tal:on_error' handler has attributes visible to restricted code.
Zope 2.10.7 (2008/10/24)
Zope-Checkins maillist - Zope-Checkins@zope.org