Log message for revision 110207:
Cleaned out duplicated entries from the 2.12 changelog
--- Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.rst 2010-03-26 16:27:30 UTC (rev 110206)
+++ Zope/trunk/doc/CHANGES.rst 2010-03-26 16:52:44 UTC (rev 110207)
@@ -43,9 +43,6 @@
- Moved TaintedString from ZPublisher to Shared.
This resolves a circular import issue.
-- Moved zope.formlib / zope.app.form integration into a separate package
- called five.formlib.
- We no longer depend on the ``zope-functional-testing`` extra of
@@ -58,12 +55,6 @@
allow the nightly buildbot to run the tests at the same time for multiple
configurations without the port being already in use.
-- Cloned ``ZopeVocabularyRegistry`` from ``zope.app.schema``, and added
- sane registration of it during initialization of Five.
-- Removed experimental support for configuring the Twisted HTTP server
- as an alternative to ``ZServer``.
- Moved ``Products/Five/security.py`` and security related ZCML configuration
into the AccessControl package.
@@ -91,16 +82,8 @@
-- The send method of MailHost now supports unicode messages and
- email.Message.Message objects. It also now accepts charset and
- msg_type parameters to help with character, header and body
- Updated packages:
- - Acquisition = 2.13.1
- - ExtensionClass = 2.13.0
- - Persistence = 2.13.0
- zope.annotation = 3.5.0
- zope.app.form = 3.12.1
- zope.broken = 3.6.0
@@ -136,46 +119,13 @@
-- LP #195761: fixed ZMI XML export / import and restored it to the UI.
-- LP #491224: proper escaping of rendered error message
-- LP #246983: Enabled unicode conflict resolution on variables inside "string:"
- expressions in TALES.
-- Also look for ZEXP imports within the clienthome directory. This
- provides a place to put imports that won't be clobbered by buildout
- in a buildout-based Zope instance.
-- LP #143444: add labels to checkboxes / radio buttons on import / export
-- LP #496961: Remove all mention of ``standard_html_header`` and
- ``standard_html_footer`` from default DTML content.
-- LP #491249: fix tabindex on ZRDB connection test form.
-- LP #490514: preserve tainting when calling into DTML from ZPT.
-- LP #414757: Don't send a request closed event from a cloned request.
-- LP #418454: FTP server did not work with Python 2.6.X
- Fixed issue with sending text containing ':' from MailHost.
- MailHost will now ensure the headers it sets are 7bit.
- MailHost no longer generates garbage when given unicode input.
-- MailHost manage form no longer interprets the value None as a string
- in user and password fields.
- Made C extensions work for 64-bit Python 2.5.x / 2.6.x.
- Unfutzed test failures due to use of naive timezones with ``datetime``
-- LP #397861: exporting $PYTHON in generated 'zopectl' for fixing import issue
- with "bin/zopectl adduser"
-- LP #399633: fixed interpreter paths
Zope-Checkins maillist - Zope-Checkins@zope.org