Andrew Veitch wrote:
What's a connection hook when it's at home?

I've got many MailManager instances that I want to connect to different databases. Normally you have to specify the database connection id in the zsql method, but the connection hook lets you define a method which returns a connection id.

IS this part of normal non-FS ZSQL method?

So each of my instances can define a method 'getConnectionId' which returns the appropriate connection id for that instance.

Why not just put the connection in your instance and give it a standard name?

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk