Hi All,

how about naming such annotation object the same as in Zope 3?
(__annotations__)

Does/did Five back port the annotation stuff of Zope3?

I just like to avoid future incompatibilities.

Gregoire

Tres Seaver schrieb:
CMFCore.CatalogTool already wraps the object in a special object,
IndexableObjectWrapper, which extracts the workflow variables and the
"allowedRolesAndUsers" thingy;  I imagine that we could extend that
mechanism to iterate over the (other) annotations, assuming that there
was some uniform interface for extracting catalogable items from each one.