Hi Jens,

just go on with the release if you don't hear anything from me today and tomorrow.

What's the expected date of a 1.5.2 release?

Gregoire

Jens Vagelpohl schrieb:
Please remember that releases will come a bit faster now. You won't lose much by applying changes after 1.5.1 final, I promise. I'm willing to delay 1.5.1beta2 by a few days if that works better for you, but I really don't want anything beyond urgent bug fixes in the one week between 1.5.1beta2 and 1.5.1 final. The 1.5 branch is nice and stable at this point, let's not risk that by feeling rushed to get something in before 1.5.1. 1.5.2 won't be too far away.