Hi Tres,
Hi All,

I just saw that yesterday the plone people discussed the same stuff and I like to coordinate with them. They did an implementation yesterday on a branch. I'm quite sure I can't get this into 1.5.1 on time so let's look at it for 1.5.2.

- PLIP: <http://members.plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/96/psc_improvements_view>
- Implementation: <https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/CMFPlone/branches/plip96-extensibleindexobjectwrapper/CatalogTool.py>
- Discussion: <http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=7053784&forum_id=8090>

Gregoire

Tres Seaver schrieb:
CMFCore.CatalogTool already wraps the object in a special object,
IndexableObjectWrapper, which extracts the workflow variables and the
"allowedRolesAndUsers" thingy;  I imagine that we could extend that
mechanism to iterate over the (other) annotations, assuming that there
was some uniform interface for extracting catalogable items from each one.