On Apr 21, 2005, at 3:03, KLEIN Stéphane wrote:

Jens Vagelpohl a écrit :
On Apr 21, 2005, at 2:52, KLEIN Stéphane wrote:
Hello,

I search information about CMFCore class DirectoryRegistry. What is it ? How use it ? ... Where can I found information about it ?
DirectoryRegistry is mostly an internal implementation detail and thus not part of any published API. You will have to read the code.
jens

Yes, but it's used to build product then it's part of interface. Isn't it ?

What I mean is that it's not made to be used directly from application code. So no, it is not part of the interface.