On Apr 22, 2005, at 19:04, Florent Guillaume wrote:

Jens Vagelpohl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Why is all this stuff checked in just before the final? This is not a
bug fix, just like the previous checkin. I had specifically asked to
refrain from non-bugfix checkins before the final this Sunday...

Agreed, Julien will revert.

Note, I want to checkin a "bugfix" in a few hours to enable some LOG in
reindexObjectSecurity if there's problems during the getObject. The
sooner it's here, the better we'll find problems with Zope 2.8 and buggy

Unless you object, of course.

No objection from me, that's a good idea since we have had this whole row about getObject.

Speaking about Zope 2.8, can I close the outstanding issue about CMF-1_4-branch not working on Zope 2.8?