Carl Rendell wrote at 2005-6-3 10:53 -0700:
>In a multi CMF / Plone zope instance local acl_users are not getting
>any transaction history from which to undo (undo_form returns no
>So long as the user is in the acl_user folder at the parent level
>(main zope instance) they do have transaction history that shows in
>I'm not sure if this is related to the changes in ZopeUndo/
>or others changes in zope 2.7.6, but I'm hoping someone may have run
>across this issue.
>head to head comparisons of 2.7.5 to 2.7.6 indicate the change is
>localized to the difference between the to.

Check that is is not a filtering issue:
analyse the undo records as "Manager" in the top level "Undo" tab.

It would be very surprising when the user location would really
determine whether there is a transaction log or not.
In fact, this is impossible because there would be not transactions
in the first place.