Hi!

Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
Question to the group: Any problem with starting the CMF 1.5.2 beta cycle this week or next week?

Looks like some people are currently trying to use Zope 2.8.0 in production. I stumbled over an issue with the catalog migration:
http://www.zope.org/Collectors/Zope/1808
We might need to ship CMF 1.5.2 with its own manage_convertIndexes method.

And there was this TypesTool problem reported:
http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2005-June/022408.html
AFAICS only the unit tests problem is resolved, not the original problem.

I guess people will find other issues with Zope 2.8.0 within the next one or two weeks. Fixes for those issues should go into CMF 1.5.2.

Besides that there are Florent's CMFSetup changes and I'm working on porting some stuff from CMFonFive to CMF core (http://mail.zope.org/pipermail/zope-cmf/2005-May/022347.html).

So I'd propose to wait one or two weeks with the beta.

Cheers,

        Yuppie