On 13 Jun 2005, at 20:04, Christian Heimes wrote:
For the new feature I need the caller context in queryMethodID for a dynamic view template. I propose to alter the method from queryMethodID(self, alias, default=None) to queryMethodID(self, alias, default=None, context=None) and add context=self to all calls of queryMethodID.

Hm... On the surface it looks backwards compatible to me and low- risk. Yuppie did most of that code if I remember correctly, he might want to speak up. I have to admit I don't know much about the origins and intents reflected in those bits beyond reading the naked code.