yuppie wrote:
Hi Raphael!

Hi Yuppie!

[..]
Per default, 'Members' is a regular PortalFolder instance
which gives an 'AttributeError' on such look-ups which
is caught in the method but the 'KeyError' isn't.

Thanks for reporting this. Should now be fixed in cvs.

Great!

PS: You might have guessed it: I'm starting to look at
getting Plone running on CMF-1.5

Great! It might help to test your changes against CMF HEAD. The HEAD is still very similar to CMF 1.5, but raises errors if you use deprecated code.

Thanks for this. As of now, I use CMF-1.5.1 and I see enough
deprecation warnings in the event log and when running the
tests for the moment but I hope I'll get there ;-)

Raphael

Cheers,

    Yuppie