sharif islam wrote:
I just installed Zope from source (Redhat Enterprise AS 3). Then I
followed the directions on the website.
1. Downloaded CMF-1.5.1.tar.gz
2. untarred and extracted it
3. Copied the CMF folder to /opt/Zope/lib/python/Products.
4. Restarted
Then when I go the manage website, in the Products section I don't see
any option for CMF. What is wrong? Thanks.

Last I checked (well before 1.5.1) CMF packaged all its constituent products in a containing directory:

You must place these in your Products/ directory. (And running an instance would be better, btw.)

I would bet that this is explained in the README. Did you bother to read it?