From: Tom Dossis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, 15 July 2005 9:43 AM
To: Pete Mawhinney
Subject: Action Name TAL Expression

Hi Pete,

A CMF action name is currently a simple string.

It would be a nice and relatively simple enhancement to have it support
TAL expressions.  Note: This would need to be backward compatible, so we
need to identify when/how to interpret the name as a tal expression.

A couple of schemes of the top of my head...

preceed tal expressions with a tag/market ie. tal:
evaluate an expression enclosed in backquotes (as in the bourne shell).

Name                      Rendered
Home                      Home

                           My Portal

I am `user/title_or_id`   I am John Brown