Pete Mawhinney <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> From: Tom Dossis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> A CMF action name is currently a simple string.
> It would be a nice and relatively simple enhancement to have it support
> TAL expressions.  Note: This would need to be backward compatible, so we
> need to identify when/how to interpret the name as a tal expression.

In any reasonable system, action names are not english strings anyway,
and have to be post-processed before being displayed because of i18n
requirements. And it's quite easy in your application's code to
recognize a special action id and compute a value before display.

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]