Hi all,

After trying a few other solutions I have now come up with my own script that organizes the repository the way the rest of svn.zope.org is organized. So we would end up with three CMF-related toplevel projects in SVN: CMF, CMF_Hotfixes and CMF_Extras. These contain subdirectories branches/tags/trunk and the project contents are rooted correctly in trunk or in each of the tags/branches.

The script has been tested on local repository copies and it works very well. I would like to go ahead and schedule a migration into the "real" locations at the top of the main svn.zope.org SVN tree, hopefully Sunday because I have time then.

Does anyone have problems with Sunday as the day to attempt a "final" migration into SVN?

jens