When I try to publish something (in Plone) I get the following traceback:

Traceback (innermost last):
Module Products.CMFFormController.FSControllerPythonScript, line 105, in __call__
  Module Products.CMFFormController.Script, line 141, in __call__
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 108, in __call__
  Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
  Module Products.CMFCore.FSPythonScript, line 163, in _exec
  Module None, line 41, in content_status_modify
- <FSControllerPythonScript at /test/content_status_modify used for /test/foo-and-bar/a-monkey-page>
   - Line 41
  Module Products.CMFCore.WorkflowTool, line 290, in doActionFor
TypeError: isActionSupported() got an unexpected keyword argument 'comment'

Looking at the code, CMFCore.WorkflowTool:290 has:

        if wf.isActionSupported(ob, action, **kw):

but the interface and the implementation in CMFDefault says:

        def isActionSupported(self, ob, action):

i.e. no **kw.

I assume this is a bug? There are a ton of failing tests in Plone because of this; removing the '**kw' argument above fixes them.