Hi. When I start up zope I am getting deprecation warnings for ToolInit in a number of products.

/usr/local/zope/instance1/Products/CMFCore/utils.py:427: DeprecationWarning: The product_name parameter of ToolInit is deprecated and will be ignored in CMF1.6: kupu

I checked with CMFDefault to see it there was a different class to use but it is as follows:

from Products.CMFCore.utils import ToolInit

    ToolInit( 'CMF Default Tool'
            , tools=tools
            , icon='tool.gif'
            ).initialize( context )

What should I be using instead of ToolInit so that code is more futureproof and to avoid the deprecation warnings.