On 25 Jul 2005, at 15:30, Tres Seaver wrote:
There hasn't been any answer. Tres, are you still opposed to this
cleanup?

(A simple svn switch would be all that's needed for the people that
already have an existing checkout.)

- -0. I can live with it; I don't want to do the work of converting all
the release tags back to the dawn of time, however.

From my read this only applies to active branches, which IMHO is only CMF-1_5-branch and, if you're generous (which I am not) the CMF-1_4-branch.

Florent: If you want to go ahead and change branches, make sure you send a message to the list explaining what branch names have been changed, and a quick instruction for SVN newbies on how to do the svn switch.

jens