Florent Guillaume  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Ok I'm about to start the renaming of svn branches and tags for CMF into
> a simpler numerical format.
> I'll post another message when I'm done, with instructions on how to
> switch your sandboxes (it's very simple).

Ok this is done. Branches are now named like so:

And tags:

etc. To see all the tags and branches you can do:

  svn ls svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/CMF/tags | more
  svn ls svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/CMF/branches | more

(I haven't renamed everything, only the 1.4 and 1.5 tags and branches.)

If you have a current sandbox, say CMF-1_5-branch for example, you'll
have to go inside it and do:

  svn switch svn+ssh://[EMAIL PROTECTED]/repos/main/CMF/branches/1.5

and that's it (this operation is fast, it only changes metainformation).