Does that mean you are voting against using 'cmf_calendar' in CMFCalendar?

The reason why I'd like to use a different domain for CMFCalendar is that CMFCalendar is our example add-on product. This way we *use* different domains for Actions and TypeInfos within the CMF, showing how to do that and making sure it works.

Is it our example add-on product? It's not been all that well- maintained to be deserving of that status... ~8-0

My 2ยข are that I'm all for making sure different domains work well, and CMFCalendar *seems* the only suitable add-on in the software package. It's probably a good idea to just use that, and then maybe a single domain for everything else in the base package as Florent suggests.