Howdy all. There is a castle sprint after the Plone Conference in Vienna. We added a section for the CMF/Five work. Details are here:

(Note: I might move this page to later.)

There are 3 spots available on the CMF/Five part of this sprint. As a reminder (and to be extra-honest about the background), some of the CMF/Five sprinters are getting a travel stipend funded by the Goldegg initiative, which is supporting the CMF 2.0 efforts. However, these 3 spots don't come with the stipend, unfortunately, as we reached our budget already.

We're particularly looking for people that will become contributors to Five, CMFonFive, CMF 2.0, and friends. If you're interested, please let me know as soon as you can.