Geoff Davis wrote:
On Fri, 09 Sep 2005 11:33:53 +0200, yuppie wrote:

Are you aware of the fact that depends on PortalTestCase? Do you plan to change that before merging your branch?

Yes, I am aware of that fact.  No, I am not planning to change it -- it
works just fine.  I am sure that if the CMF changes as substantially as
you are worried about, there will be numerous things that will need to
change. I'm not sure that it is time well spent trying to fix things that
may or may not happen at some unspecified point in the future.  However,
if you feel sufficiently strongly about it, the code is in SVN and you are
more than welcome to work on it.

I'm still -1 on merging the branch as it is and Stefan confirmed that PortalTestCase should not be used directly:

But I don't have to decide about that so I'll shut up now.

Cheers, Yuppie