On 12 Sep 2005, at 17:12, Geoff Davis wrote:

On Sat, 10 Sep 2005 16:04:18 +0100, Jens Vagelpohl wrote:

Here's the result of my refactoring/rewriting for the tests in question:

http://svn.zope.org/CMF/branches/geoffd-cachingpolicymanager-branch/?
rev=38439&view=rev

Geoff, as the one with the most "domain knowledge" as far as the code
changes go, could you check the tests (and especially the comments I
have added) to make sure they make sense?

Jens,

Nice work with the refactoring.  I especially like the more detailed
comments.  Thumbs up from me on merging the changes in.

Alright, I might do it tonight. If I don't sit here at work until the wee hours... :/