Lennart Regebro wrote:
On 9/13/05, yuppie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The proposal addresses a general cataloging issue. Can't see why content
used in CMF has to be configured with a special cmf ZCML directive.

What namespace to use seems to me to be a minor issue.

Namespaces represent communities and their products. Using the CMF namespace means to create a feature that is only supported in CMF (and products built on top of the CMF).

I hope CMF 2.0 will focus on making the difference between the CMF and Five/Zope3 smaller.

Cheers, Yuppie