Tres Seaver wrote:
 > I owe another proposal on filesystem export / import of content, but
this one was a prerequisite.  Please comment on the list, as the
discussion facilities on the site are pretty much useless.

What granularity do you envision for a DeltaProfile ? Individual files ? Or something finer, like just changing part of an XML file (say, change just the title of a portal type) ? If it's the latter, then we'd have to much quite different handlers than today.

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]