Hi

I've written the tests now, so hopefully mailhost and cookieauth can be scratched off the list.

http://www.zope.org/Collectors/CMF/387

Is the collector the best place to put this? If not, let me know and I can post it elsewhere.

pete

pete wrote:
Hi,

In case it's useful, here's the very basic import/export code for the mailhost and cookie crumbler, plus the import/export steps for the CMFDefault profile. It all appears to work, but as I said, I haven't had time to finish the tests yet.

pete

Florent Guillaume wrote:

yuppie wrote:

I was looking at CMFSetup, and was thinking of writing a handler for one of the tools that isn't covered at the moment, to familiarise myself with how it all works in a useful way.

Great! But please be aware of the fact that CMFSetup is still fast changing code. Some things might work different in CMF 1.6.

Is anyone working on the import/exports that aren't marked as done?

I have some portal_catalog handler fragments in my sandbox. So maybe you better choose an other tool. Picking something from importVarious (as Florent proposed) is a good idea.

Hi Yuppie,

Are you doing further work on the portal_catalog handlers you currently have? I'd be interested in continuing that work, as I want full-CMFSetup configuration to work as soon as possible.

Florent