On 5 Oct 2005, at 23:07, Paul Winkler wrote:
-> request, bind=1)
(Pdb) n
NotFound: 'document_view'

The machinery doesn't know which skin is selected I presume. You can
"force" it by calling "changeSkin" on the skinnable object manager
(the portal is one) to select a skin path as set up in the skins tool:

self.portal.changeSkin('Nouvelle')

That may well be necessary, but it's evidently not sufficient :-)
Any other ideas?  Meanwhile, it's more time in the debugger for me...
Hmm, now that I think about it, I seem to recall that skin objects
aren't acquired when I'm poking around in "zopectl debug" either.
Presumably it's the same problem.

This specific condition (skin objects not found when in zopectl debug or when testing) has *always* been remedied for me by calling changeSkin...