Sidnei da Silva wrote:
CMF seems to create expression contexts in two places off the top of
my head: In 'CMFCore/' and
'CMFCore/'. None of those define 'here' or
'context' but instead just 'object'.

I believe one of those two now has context defined in svn HEAD of CMF, but maybe I just patched it locally :-S

The question then is, which code is wrong? PageTemplates for relying
on 'here' being defined, or CMF for not defining 'here'? I volunteer
to provide a fix with tests as soon as someone clarifies which one
needs to be fixed.

I think we should get to a point where context is defined everywhere and that's what gets used. FSPageTemplate might be a culprit here ;-)