On 11 Oct 2005, at 20:02, yuppie wrote:

Hi Tres!

Tres Seaver wrote:

I'm seeing a bunch of errors and failures when running the unit tests on
the trunk, in both GenericSetup and CMFSetup (see attached file).
Does anyone have a clue why? I'd like to forward-port my CPM export /
import code from the 1.5 branch, but need passing tests first.

Are you using the latest Zope-2_8-branch revision? I recently made a change that depends on Zope changes.

Hope svn up resolves the issue.

Would it be helpful to make DEPENDENCIES.txt a little more specific, e.g. it would say "Zope 2.8 branch after 2005/10/10; Five trunk after 2005/10/07" or something like that?