Jens Vagelpohl wrote:
Doing some more work on Five views for CMF right now. I have the edit view hooked up and working find for my sample content type. The view class given to me by Tres defines a POST method, but I can't seem to get that hooked up correctly.

These sentences don't make any sense to me: What is your goal? Why do you need to 'hook up' POST if your edit view works already?

When should your POST method be called and what does that POST method? Are you working on something special or just on a normal edit view?