Tres Seaver wrote:

robert rottermann wrote:

I would first try removing SpeedPack and redoing the Frostbite
generation.  Then, if the extracted templates in the generated file are
incorrect, you can bug me, with examples, drawn from stock Plone, which
are not being exported directly.

Got rid of SpeedPack and things have improved considerably :)

1. Got an error about "same_type" being undefined. So I had to define this
function in my

2. Got some errors about "container" not defined. I replaced these with
"context". But not sure if I can do that everywhere.