Hi All,

I'm trying to get Plone 2.1 to SFTU a bit more by shushing its deprecation warnings...

Getting there but stumped as to what to do with their call to getActionById in CMFPlone/Portal.py...

They use it to turn for example 'view' into 'base_view', but no non-deprecated way to do this seems to exist :-(
The deprecation warning also seems misleading:

...will net you a TypeError explaining that getActionInfo takes a argument that isn't supplied. Looking at the docs, an action_chain, but I have no idea what one of them is...

..similarly takes an argument: alias.
Smells like maybe what I should be going, but queryMethodID('view') returns me a None :-(

Any ideas?

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk