Chris Withers wrote:
yuppie wrote:

I wonder why ti.queryMethodID('view') is None. Is that the case for all your type infos?

Looks like it.

Does ti._aliases exist? If yes, what does it look like?

Yep, often just maps 'edit':'base_edit', and here queryMethodID (annoying capitalisation!) returns None

Iin a couple of cases, ._aliases maps 'view' to something, and here queryMethodID returns the 'something', but it's for 2 out of about 20 content types...

This is in a completely set up Plone site? Could you please try to debug those values while we are still in customizePortalTypes?

Cheers, Yuppie