Forwarding and replying to Hanno's response - I suppose Gmane replies don't go to the list.

On 22 Oct 2005, at 16:40, Hanno Schlichting wrote:
Hi.

These test failures are due to Five 1.1 monkey patching. See http:// article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.z3base.five/756 or http:// article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.zope.plone.devel/9501 for some more details.

Basically Five monkey patches the GlobalTranslationService adding a wrapped Zope3's TS, which as a service requires some initialization.

I've tried to manually call up the monkey patch before doing the test like so:

  >>> from Products.Five.monkey import monkeyPatch
  >>> monkeyPatch()

or, alternatively (because the __init__ imports/calls the patch)

  >>> from Products import Five

Unfortunately the errors remain. Not sure what's all that different about the ZopeTestCase product installation mentioned in one of those posts which seems to solve the problem...