Hi all.

I've recently come to admin a couple of zope sites. I didn't build them, but am just the current admin. Before I came to work on this, and because it was desirable to serve more than one portal, Apache came into scene. So, the logs passed from zope to apache, using webalizer.
My question is how can i consult the logs generated by zope? I know were they are, but i have no idea of how to get info from them.
The ideal would be to consult them through my zope portals, as well as keeping the webalizer stats. Is there a way to do that?