BIll Anderson wrote:
Ok, so it's clearly been quite some time since I've done any CMF stuff.

Obviously these are not part of Metadata OOTB. What would be the
simplest way to add the ability to set/change these? I'd prefer to be
able to have them set during the creation process and must be able to
change them later.

There are no docs I have found for this. I know how to add a property
during creation, as well as use it in ZPT. BUT nothing on how to update
it from a form.

If it was me, I'd just use:

..during creation, and:

..for editting.