Hi Rui,

Rui Gamito wrote:
> Is there any particular way to import a complete portal (previously
> exported to a .zexp on another machine)? I've already installed every
> needed plone product, but the latest error (upon importing) left me
> clueless!

If your versions are in synch between the source and target systems,
this is usually pretty painless.

> Here's the traceback.

I didn't spot anything there that meant anything to me, but I'm no
expert at this stuff.

Can you tell us if there are differences between the systems?

Is this a Plone site? There is a new list for Plone set-up issues which
may be of interest if so.

--

Regards,

PhilK

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
PGP Public key: http://www.xfr.co.uk
Voicemail & Facsimile: 07092 070518

"You'll find that one part's sweet and one part's tart:
say where the sweetness and the sourness start."
- Tony Harrison