--On 9. November 2005 20:41:24 +0100 Dieter Maurer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Florent Guillaume wrote at 2005-11-9 16:17 +0100:
To make sure that CMF 1.5.5 will play well with Five 1.2, I have to
make sure that no method manage_afterAdd redoes a recursion that one
of its base classes was doing, as we have to be prepared to have the
base class monkey-patched to use events, and have recursion done with
events.
Does someone have a problem with me doing that in the CMF 1.5 branch?

Test with with Archetypes and Plone...
Archetypes does a nice dance with "manage_afterAdd".
If fact, it gets it wrong (such that objects are indexed much more
than once).

Up to eight times per transaction ....

-aj