Dieter Maurer wrote:
To make sure that CMF 1.5.5 will play well with Five 1.2, I have to make sure that no method manage_afterAdd redoes a recursion that one of its base classes was doing, as we have to be prepared to have the base class monkey-patched to use events, and have recursion done with events.
Does someone have a problem with me doing that in the CMF 1.5 branch?

Test with with Archetypes and Plone...
Archetypes does a nice dance with "manage_afterAdd".
If fact, it gets it wrong (such that objects are indexed much more
than once).

I can't really do that myself at the moment.

I'll commit my code in a branch to let others see it and play with it.

Florent