Paul Winkler wrote:
Could folks having old CMF branches clean them up ?

This seems to concern: ajung, andrew, chrism, chrisw, gregweb, jshell, mj, regebro, shane, sidnei, slinkp, tseaver, yuppie.

I'm afraid I don't know what that means. I didn't find anything
relevant under .

It means removing them using svn rm.

The point is that looking at available branches is a good way to know "what's cooking", and if there are tens of them that have either been merged or abandonned, it clutters everything. Also removing them is not a problem as svn doesn't lose the information, and if for some reason the history of the branch has to be retrieved, it's easy.

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]