yuppie wrote:
I would not like to do this work on different branches, but if GenericSetup is a SVN external or if someone else does the merging I'm fine with creating the 1.6 branch earlier. Anyway I don't think 1.6 can be released before 2.0.

okay, i've created a CMF-1.6 branch that has branched everything from CMF-1.5 with the exception of CMFSetup and GenericSetup, which are svn:externals from the CMF trunk.

note that i've haven't actually started any backporting yet, and as such this branch is completely non-functional. i hope to actually start work on it tomorrow evening (california time).