Hi CMF'ers,

With all the recent talks on getting GenericSetup/CMFSetup working on CMF 2.0 and knowing that CMFSetup is already with us in CMF 1.5, I've decided to finally take the plunge and figure this thing out.

So I started poking around in the CMFSetup and README.txt does a great job of describing what CMFSetup can do, but doesn't seem to describe anything on how to actually do it.

I guess what I'm asking for here is some starter docs/comments/examples on getting started with CMFSetup. Could someone point out a good example product that makes use of CMFSetup? Are there any docs out there that describe how to get going with CMFSetup?

Thanks,
Rocky

ps. Raphael, it would be phenomenal if your MySite tutorial could be extended to cover something like this.

--
Rocky Burt
ServerZen Hosting -- http://www.serverzenhosting.net