On 21 Nov 2005, at 10:15, Rui Gamito wrote:
Is there a way to import email addresses (newsletter subscribers) from a
csv file?

I've never tried to import anything other than zexp files, but I've been
told it was possible, and effortless, using the usual import/export...
Well, it's not working and I get a "Invalid export header" error..

Whoever claimed that is wrong, you cannot just import a CSV using the normal import/export mechanism. That's reserved for ZEXP files.

You will need to create your own script, most likely as external method, that reads the file and creates member records.