On 21 Nov 2005, at 16:00, Julien Anguenot wrote:
yup you're right. We do define this already. All the subscribers can run
'async' or 'sync' . Check the base interface for those subscribers
there :

Not quite the semantics I had in mind, I meant more of a "flush"-type

If you want a flush, following what I think I understood you mean ;), we
use the transaction.commit() in the tests when needed.

Actually for our Trees Tool, there's also a flushEvents() method. It's trivial to implement.

If there's interest in having that on Zope then of course we could
discuss and see what can be improved based on our .  If not, we are
happy about this ourselves on CPS ;) It really enhances the performances on large scaled projects. (especially the ones with several k documents