If there are no objections, I'll merge tomorrow the
yuppie-workflow_setup branch into the trunk.
This will break third-party products that register their own workflows
- Customized DCWorkflow workflow definitions should be exported as XML
files and shipped as part of a setup profile.
- Custom workflow classes now have to be registered using registerClass.
- The workflow add form now allows to select workflow presettings from
any registered setup profile.
- Registering new workflow classes works exactly the same way as
registering type info classes for the TypesTool or index classes for
- Custom setup handlers for custom workflow classes can easily be
plugged into the WorkflowTool setup handler using adapters.
- CMFCore no longer has a indirect dependency on DCWorkflow.
Zope-CMF maillist - Zope-CMF@lists.zope.org
See http://collector.zope.org/CMF for bug reports and feature requests