Hi, hope this isn't too plone for this list.
I'm rather new to zope/plone and have found myself in charge of moving an existing site from Plone-2.0 to Plone-2.1 and from I18NFolder/Layer to LinguaPlone. I have an existing product, that generates a javascripted dropdown menu. The site uses this menu as its main navigation.

Menus are implemented using two archetypes classe 'Menu' and 'MenuItem', Menu is folderish - subclassing I18NFolder, they contain more MenuItems and Menus and show only submenus and menuitems that are in the current language. MenuItems basically just have a referencefield for the object they link to.

<Finally the Actual Question>
What folderish type should I subclass for my Menu-class to require the least amount of changes? I'm thinking Folder or BaseFolder. Any caveats you can think of (I'm still not quite comfortable in archetypes).
</Finally the Actual Question>

Thomas Clement Mogensen